DORMA DL 9192016 February 1
MOTTURA CHAMPIONS 857832016 February 1
MOTTURA 52783 5+1
• „Nursemaid“ key unlocks the lock only by first two key turns, whereas standard keys unlock the lock by all four turns, i.e. if the lock is locked with four key turns „nursemaid“ key will not unlock it. The lock that was locked with „nursemaid“ key always can be unlocked with the main key. In case you will give the „nursemaid“ key to constructors, nursemaid, cleaned and etc., you will know that those people who have the „nursemaid“ key or its copy won‘t be able to unlock the lock that was locked with four key turns.
• The 7th (top) class of lock safety in accordance with EN 12209 and fire certificate.
• The patented system MOTTURA ANTIDECO II that protects against unlocking with a passkey.
• Five powerful stoppers manage to withstand lateral compressive strength of up to 1,5 ton (15 kN).
• Standard lock is supplied with tempered manganese steel protection of 2 mm that protects the most important points of lock against perforation.
• The set contains 1 „nursemaid“ key and 5 main asymmetric keys with the heads made of ergonomic rubber and plastic mixture. The main keys are supplied in the sealed package.
• Three-way locking with four key turns
• 3 years guarantee and free service 24 hours a day during the warranty period
MOTTURA – the global leading manufacturer of armoured door locks. The company was established in 1972. The company produces the safest locks for armoured doors. Since MOTTURA locks are designed specifically for the armoured doors, each part of the lock was made in a manner that resulted in a maximum security.
MOTTURA doesn‘t act within the limits of top safety standards. The locks produced by the company substantially exceed these standards. This fact was confirmed by the tests which were carried out during certification process.
There are no reviews yet.