DORMA DL 7122016 February 1
MOTTURA 52783 5+1 („Nursemaid“ key)2016 February 1
The lock is certified in accordance with EN 12209, the 5th safety class.
• Integrated protection against perforation of the lock body.
• Protection against corrosion – the 4th safety class in accordance with EN 1670
(withstands 240hours of spraying with salt solution).
• Protection against manipulation (shoving of latch) – TR29
• Timbered steel hook.
• Stainless steel trigger.
• The lock is locked by the 360 degree key turn.
• The colour of the front lock plate is matt chrome.
• Protection against the lock compression during cylinder mounting
• The handle is always in the horizontal position.
• Suitable for the fire-door.
• The least number of the lock testing cycles is 200000
DORMA DMS CYLINDERS
In accordance with EN 1303 the lock is certified for the 6th safety class (top safety class).
• Patented key profile. This means that the key is protected against illegal copying. The patent is valid until 2030.
• Normally are supplied with 5 keys.
• Protection against the cylinder affection which can be done when the bumping method is applied
• Safe and precise system of 7 locks.
• The type of cylinder: one-sided oval.
• Coatings: chrome, matte chrome, matte bras, graphite.
There are no reviews yet.