• The 7th (top) class of the lock safety in accordance with EN 12209 and fire certificate.
• The patented system MOTTURA ANTIDECO II that protects against unlocking with a passkey.
• Five powerful stoppers manage to withstand lateral compressive strength of up to 1,5 ton (15 kN).
• Standard lock is supplied with tempered manganese steel protection of 2 mm that protects the most important points of lock against perforation.
• The set contains 5 asymmetric keys with ergonomic heads made of rubber and plastic mixture
• Three-way locking with four key turns.
• 3 years guarantee and free service 24 hours a day during the warranty period.
MOTTURA – the global leading manufacturer of armoured door locks. The company was established in 1972. The company produces the safest locks for armoured doors. Since MOTTURA locks are designed specifically for the armoured doors, each part of the lock was made in a manner that resulted in a maximum security.
MOTTURA doesn‘t act within the limits of top safety standards. The locks produced by the company substantially exceed these standards. This fact was confirmed by the tests which were carried out during certification process.