• „Nursemaid“ key unlocks the lock only by first two key turns, whereas standard keys unlock the lock by all four turns, i.e. if the lock is locked with four key turns „nursemaid“ key will not unlock it. The lock that was locked with „nursemaid“ key always can be unlocked with the main key. In case you will give the „nursemaid“ key to constructors, nursemaid, cleaned and etc., you will know that those people who have the „nursemaid“ key or its copy won‘t be able to unlock the lock that was locked with four key turns.
• In accordance with EN 12209 the lock is certified for the 7th (top) safety class.
• The locking mechanism consists of 6 plates.
• Tempered steel diverting square protected against perforation.
• Especially robust fastening of stopper to the main plate of the lock.
• Three-way locking with four key turns.
• The set contains 5 asymmetric keys with pull-on rubber heads.
• 3 years guarantee and free service 24 hours a day during the warranty period.
• In order to achieve the maximum safety level, tempered manganese steel protection DEFENDER 52 that ensures protection against perforation of the lock body is recommended together with this lock.
ISEO is the company that was established in Italy in 1969. Originally the company acted as the manufacturer of cylinders, doors and padlocks. Today ISEO is one of the biggest companies in Europe that acts in the sector of locks manufacturing. The annual production capacity of the company‘s factory that is located in Italy alone is 11 million cylinders.